& Crop Management
These options have you covered with a one-time visit or a full season of help!
- Converting your basement or warehouse? Building a greenhouse? Turning the fields to lay some "ladies" down?
- Indoor, Outdoor & Greenhouse, including light-deprivation experience
- Soil or Hydroponics ( over 170 grow cycles worth of knowledge )
- Help with farm set-up, equipment & supply purchasing, day to day operations, as well as all lead grower responsibilities & expectations.
Not interested in a consult or Crop Management?
Just need high-quality clones?
$90 per hour - 1 hr minimum
- 1hr with a master cultivator -to answer any & all questions, discuss best grow techniques, evaluate grow site & how to improve/set it up, review the sciences & practicalities of cultivation.... all in a way that's easy to understand
- Grow-Pac: 13 files - All you need to know....for a successful grow
- 11" x 17" Problem solving flowchart
- Garden Evaluation, Diagnosis & Treatments (for established gardens)
- On-site water & soil testing
- Indoor-Out / Soil-Hydro
- Organic Growing Practices
- We Can Help... With It All !!
- Discuss your cultivation goals & how to achieve them
- Best techniques, equipment, best grow practices
- Staff training
- Review sciences & practicalities of expert cultivation
- "Crash Course" in processing artisan cured flower (if desired)
Commercial Crop Management
Hire HgvtPro as your Full or Part Time Master Growers (contract required)
- On-site up to 6 days per week for ALL cultivation needs, incl. harvest & cure
- Staff instruction/training
- Assist with selection, ordering, and construction/installation of all cultivation & farming equipment.
- On call & digitally connected to your farm, 24/7, for emergency & unforeseen issues
- FREE clone stock, from HgvtPro's own nursery, with "Crop Management" contract
This is your #1 way to guarantee success. After all...we only succeed when you do. There are limited spots for crop management availability so... let's get growing!! Call, text or email below!
Please refer to the appropriate Agent below.
-If you have not yet been in contact, feel free to reach out to an agent. We are always here to help!